The Alumni and Community Relations Office (ACRO) is part of the university structure under the Office of the Vice President for Planning, Resource Generation, and Auxiliary Services. Its main function is to take care of all matters concerning the university alumni and support/promote the university’s program.
The following are the specific functions of the office:
- Publishes the alumni newsletter and establishes an alumni information system;
- Develop a comprehensive, updated database of all university alumni, including their contact information, professional achievements, and contributions to the university;
- Takes care of the alumni membership concerns;
- Coordinates with the alumni associations and other groups regarding alumni-related initiatives and activities;
- Assist in generating funds from the alumni for various university-related projects such as scholarships for the deprived but deserving students; and
- Facilitates alumni involvement in various university-related activities.